Thursday, October 1, 2009

John William came for my birthday!!

John William called a couple of weeks
ago and said he was coming here for
my birthday, and that was one of the
best birthday presents I could have
gotten. He was able to make it to
Spartenburg, but that's about as far
as we made it that night. They told
him just as he was pulling in that he
had to take a load the next morning
that delivered 2 hours away, it turned
out to be 3 hours. So we had dinner
together and sat and talked for a while,
then I started home to wait for him to
call me the next day. So I was able to
pick him up on Thursday, and he stayed
till Monday morning, when I dropped him
off at around 9:00 am. It was really good
to see him since it has been over a year and
a half since I've gotten to see him. He did
alot of resting, which was well deserved. We
did go out and hit the tennis ball around,
He, John and I, which was fun and gave him
some exercise. John William, I love you and
am so glad that you were able to come. Hopefully
it won't be as long next time. Be safe
out on the roads and always know that
you are in my thoughts. We love you!!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

So glad that you guys enjoyed your visit! We love you!