Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back Home Again!!

So I have a little catching up to do, since I have been
gone for over a month. First stop was leaving here
and going to Tenn. to drop off a rocker and a ladder,
for later use. I had just missed Kristy, Travis and
Braeden, they were still in town but had already
gone when I had gotten to the cabin. After dropping
off the things at the cabin I was on my way to Ky.
I got to spend the day with my mom, then the
next morning it was back on the road to Ohio.
We had cabinets made for the cabin in Wooster,
Ohio and I went up to pick them up. It was a
terrible drive starting at 6 am, with rain the
whole way, 5 1/2 hours one way. I went back
to Mom's after picking them up getting there
at around 8 pm. I did get to spend Sat. with Mom
which was nice. John met me down at the cabin
on Sunday and we started pulling out old cabinets.
We did pretty well, got all the old ones out and all
but the counter top back in on Sunday. All was done
by Noon on Monday. I think we did a pretty good job.
Looks alot better than the old cabinets that had
been there for 20 years. Then we left to come
back down to the house and drop off the van
so I could go back up to Chicago with John. We
went back to the cabin that night and got a few
hours of sleep before starting to Chicago.


1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow they look really good, hopefully one of these days I can take Jacob to the cabin so he can actually see it and maybe even enjoy a little vacation!!!