Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time in Columbus !!!

I was able to go to Columbus to visit Donna for
a week, it was the weekend so Braeden went
with us also and Donna took him back home
on Monday. So I got to spend a little more
time with him.

While at Donna's I hurt my back and could hardly
move on Sat. and Sun. So guess who got to play
nurse maid, that's right Donna and Braeden,
and they did a great job. Just to get to the
bathroom wasn't a easy job. So as you can see
in the pictures I wasn't a ton of fun those day's.
We did get to go out on Tuesday and bought
Donna a computer. Not to say that it was easy
to stand very long then. We did get a few things
done at her house toward the end of my time
there and we also did go out to the movies while
I was there also, which has been a long time
since I've been to the movies, not anything
that seemed to be of much interest. So my time
at Christmas was spent with family, people we
Love and I had a great time.


No comments: