Monday, October 20, 2008

Surprised For Sweetest Day

Friday morning I get this call from
John at around 3:30 a.m. Telling
me to unlock the door. He had
come to surprise me for Sweetest
Day. My first thought when I
Got the call so early in the morning
was, what was wrong, he doesn't
go to work quiet that early. So it
was a great surprise, I didn't expect
him till this weekend. So we went out
to dinner on Friday because I already
had commitments on Sat. morning
that I couldn't break. So, I went and did
that and he worked here at the house
cutting the tree up that fell on the house
last week. Then we spent the evening
together. He left today at around 5:00 p.m.
So now I'm all alone again. I noticed this rose
that had just bloomed in our yard and thought
I would share some of it's beauty. Hope you
enjoy it as I do each time I pass my window
and am out in the yard. Hope each of you had
a wonderful Sweetest Day also!!




1 comment:

Lilly said...

Was it sweetest day? Whoops, we missed that! Glad you had a good day.