Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY LATE!!!

First I want to say a Happy Father's Day to all the
Dad's out there. I know I'm a little late but,
better late than never. John has just left today
to go back north and I didn't want to take time
out with him to post, since our time is short to
start with. Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful
day. Especially the guy's in our family. John Sr.,
John Jr.,James, Travis, and David.
Our Sat. started out with Tara and the kids leaving.
Then a little later we took a trip to Ninety Six,
a small town about 1/2 hour away to a
National Historical Site where 2
Revolutionary War battles took place.
Here are a few pictures taken there. They were
doing some reenactments and and dressed in period
attire. Pretty hot day to be wearing some of that
clothing.




On Sunday we went to church and the came home
and just chilled for a while then we decided to go
to the golf course. John played and I drove him
around in the golf cart, golfing is not my favorite
especially when it's as hot as it was, but I do
go with John usually when he's here. Here
are some pictures of him while he was golfing.
I think he was exhausted when he finished,
all the hot weather does you in after 4 hrs.
Cooling off with a cool cloth in between holes.

No comments: