Monday, June 22, 2009

Tara, and Grandkids Visit

Tara and the kids came to visit on Sat. the 13th.
While it was really hot here in the high 90's, and the
heat index around 100+, we decided to cool ourselves
in the pools on Tues. and Wed. On Tues. we went
to our Activity Center here and spent around 4 1/2
hours there. It was a good time. I think we all got a
little sunburned.


Wed. we went over to my Relief Society Presidents
house and went swimming. They had a pool deep
enough that they could have a diving board,so
the kids loved that. We stayed a couple of hours
there, then off to do other errands. Thanks Lorrie
for letting us come and cool off.
Thursday morning John made it down and after
sleeping for just a bit he started finishing staining
the deck, so he got the kids in on that with him.On Friday we went to the pool and then after coming
home and resting a short while, John and Tara
went to play some golf. After they came home
John had the idea to get the camper out and camp out
in the camper that night. So while I finished Dinner
they pulled out the camper. I pulled out the fan or
I would not have been in the camper that night.
We all started out in the camper although some
of us ended up inside before light, Tara and Mackenzie. LOL
We also made homemade Ice cream that evening
even though it was late before we finished it. But boy
was it good, Butter finger Ice cream, yummy.
We had a really good time with Tara and the kids and
wish we could do this more often.

2 comments:

Fox's Mom said...

I need your email so I can invite you to my blog now that it is private.

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Check with Kristy and she will give it to you. I've already told her to give it to you.