Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Day Of Rememberance

As I refect on this day 31 years ago,it is a time
of sorrow and of happiness. Sorrow because on
this date my little boy, Christopher Michael, was
born, stillborn. It is sad for me to think of this day,
without tears in my eyes. I so wish he were here
with my other children.
I do know though that through the gospel
one day if I keep my covenants with Heavenly
Father I will get to see Christopher again and get
to raise him. He was a valiant spirit to get to
only come down and get a body, not needing to
go through all the things we are having to. That
gives me great comfort to know and I know I am blessed to
have him sent into my family. This is the
happiness that the gospel brings into your life
to know that one day if we but only do
what is expected of us we will return to live
with our Father in Heaven, with all our love
ones that choose to do the same. This is
not always the simplest thing to do, there
are all kinds of things and people that
try to get in our path, but all He ask is
we but try our best.
I want all my children, biological and step,
that I love them with all my heart. They mean
the world to me. I know that I am not the best
Mother in the world, but I would do anything for you.
Know that You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
I love you Christopher.

No comments: