Sunday, May 16, 2010

THE WEDDING!!!!!


This is a picture Jennifer took, I thought it was
a great picture.


So I guess I should start with the getting ready part
of the week. Kristy came and picked me up
from John and Mary's on Monday before the
wedding. And one of the first things on the list
to find me a dress, since it was only 5 days before
the wedding and I didn't have one. We got that
done only after looking at every store in the mall
and finding one at the last place we went to.
Needless to say I hate to go shopping for dresses.
Then we finished up buying things that were still
left to get. Kristy had most of it already done, so
that wasn't bad. She had spray tanning she had to
do, hair appt.'s. On Thursday she wasn't feeling to well
so we had to for go our mani, and pedi. and dinner with
the girls.
On Friday morning it was off to make the flowers
for the wedding. This was fun but the place
that we did them at could have been a little
more organized. They had the wrong vases out
so Kristy had to show them which ones she
wanted. We finished up the flowers thanks to
Rachel and Tara who also helped.
Kristy was then off to the house to get the
centerpieces together ,while I ran to the
store for some odds and ends. Then
it was off to the reception hall for her.
Braeden and I stayed at home and Travis
came home and Guess what Braeden got?
That's right a hair cut!!



We went to the rehearsal that evening,
then to Marion's for the rehearsal dinner.
Thanks Krista for dinner, it was great getting
to know everyone a little better.


THE WEDDING


Mackenzie getting ready.
She was the flower girl.Kristy and Travis coming into the
reception Halll. Congrats, We love
you both and wish you all the
happiness in the world.
Krista hope you don't mind me borrowing
one of your pictures.
This is a picture of Kristy and her Dad dancing,
I love the way the back of her dress looks.
Cutting the cake.Throwing the bouquet, I think it went through
a couple of hands.
Taking off the garter. I think Kyle got this one.
Hopefully it will be a few years before we're
at his wedding. He's only 6.The Bridal party.
Rachel, Kristy, Travis, Braeden, Mackenzie, and Ryan
It was a lovely wedding, every thing went great.
Thanks to every one who came to support Kristy
and Travis in their new life together.

No comments: