Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trip to Washington

I got to go out and visit with David, Jennifer, Autumn, Jake and the newest addition to the family, Bryson for a week. We had a great time and the kids are a joy to be around. I can't believe that Autumn will be 8 yrs.old in another 2 months. Jake has grown so much since I last got to see him. Bryson is such a good baby, hardly ever crying. While we were there we did some baking of cookies. We also all went out and did some bowling, although it has been a while since I've done that.We had a good time and came home and had ice cream sundaes. Thanks for letting me come out and visit I had a great time. I flew to Denver to meet John who was at a Conference and drove back with him, yes I said drove back,how crazy am I, but you know him he doesn't like to fly and would rather drive,so I did that to keep him company. After we got back to Chicago and were there for a few days we started our way down to South Carolina to check on the house. After sending a shot amount of time there and trying to get things done that needed to be done we were back on the road again.

No comments: