Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY AND MOM!!!!

Happy Birthday to my little girl ( well not so little girl anymore).
Seems like only a short time ago that she was so small. Now
look at her she's all grown up with a child of her own and
doing quiet well. I am so proud of her. She has grown to
be a responsible young woman and a great mom. I love
you very much.

This past Sat. was Moms birthday and I got to go
up and spend some time with her. Donna and Braeden
came down from Ohio and spent Sat. and Sun. with
her also. Braeden loves to visit his Great Grandma, they
have all kinds of fun playing. We love you mom and hope
you had a great 87th birthday.

Donna, Braeden, and Joe having birthday cake.


We also went over to see Grandma Chasteeen (Margaret)
Ronald, Wanda, Butch, and Mary were all there also.
We had lunch and a nice visit.It's always good to
get to see them when I go up.Braeden and Ronald relaxing together.Braeden and Grandma ChasteenBraeden, Butch, and Wanda all cozy on the couch.Braeden and MaryBraeden and Grandma Who Who looking at animal
pictures together. He loves animals.
Tuesday Mom,Paul and myself made our way
up into the mountains to visit the kin folk up
there. My uncle Carl who is 101 years old was
not feeling to well but was still able to talk with
us in between naps. We got to see Aunt Edna, she
was doing pretty well, her hips and knees bothering
her. Didn't get a picture of Uncle Carl since he was
sleeping most of the time.
After leaving their house we made our way over to see
Uncle Bob who is in the Veterans Nursing Home in
Hazard. He was glad to see us and seemed to be doing
well. Of course misses being at home and seeing his family.
It was so good to see them all,I don't get to get up there
very often and I love them dearly.

After getting home today I noticed that my rose
bushes were getting blooms on them, they should be
opening soon. I had a great time getting spend time
with everyone. I love you all.

1 comment:

Shumaker said...

Sounds like you had a great time. It is always nice to go see your family especially when you do not get to see them very often.