Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sunday the Blessing and Baptism

On Sunday morning at church Bryson was Blessed.
David did the blessing and his Grandfathers were
there in the circle also. David and Jennifer were going
to do the blessing in Washington, but decided to wait
since they were coming out for Autumn's Baptism so
that more people could be there.

Bryson in Great Grandma Compston's
lap.
David and Bryson.
The Lilly Family after the Blessing and
Baptism. All were a little tired.
Grandpappy was ask to give a talk on
Baptism, and he did a wonderful job.
This picture is just before we were
leaving.
Autumn in her beautiful dress that her
Grandma Hott made for her. She is such
a beautiful young lady.
Autumn outside of the church building.
We had lunch after the Baptism. These are a few of
the family, mostly children, having their lunch.
Autumn having her lunch.
After the Baptism we tried to get some pictures of
the grandkids since the were all there. They were
tired so not as good of pictures as we would have
liked, but you do with what you got. They are still
adorable.

1 comment:

Danae said...

I love these pictures of Autumn in her baptism dress. She looks so beautiful! Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. I will miss Jenn more then I can ever express. She is such a wonderful friend. I hope she ends up closer to you guys, but if she can't I would take closer to me!