Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!

Here are some sweet pictures of Jennifer that I found
and thought I would share with you since it's her birthday.
Hope your birthday was great!! I know I'm a little late getting
this post out, but it is still your birthday and you are a few
hours behind us so hopefully you'll see it tonight. I'm glad that
we were able to talk for a bit this afternoon. We Love You Very
Much and are so grateful to have your sweet spirit in our family.
You are a beautiful young lady and a great mother.

Jennifer at 7 months old.

Jennifer at 3 years old.
Jennifer at 4years old.
Halloween , Jennifer at 4 years old.
Jennifer at 5 years old.Jennifer all grown up in March 2008.
I'm trying to get this done before we leave to go
camping tomorrow. See you in about 10 days.

No comments: